My last call so share For God's sake

Today marks my last call since 2012 I didn't give up sharing in blog posts, articles (Academia.edu, ResearchGate.net), Tweets, FaceBook, LinkedIn, Reddit etc

Forgive me for insisting, the idea is haunting me since 2012 and I contacted many people but no one answered me.

I had a flash since I saw the sequence diagram that explains how Spring Batch works.



I share with you my DNA sequencing idea with Spring batch which could be a computational model for DNA damage repair and may could explain how CRISPR Cas9 works.

Please visit

https://didipostmanprojects.blogspot.com/2023/10/my-article-now-on-google.html

In fact I can't go further with my idea, you you can.

My idea is under Mit License .

THANKS

The sequence diagram is useful for something I don't know how but I have got some strange feeling when I have seen it since 2012.

Maybe you find the idea useful interesting and continue dev.

I look forward for your replies comments and feedbacks

-- Minds, like parachutes, function best when open. ,,,

                      (o o)

 / --------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------\

 | Wadï Mami didipostman

 | Github : https://www.github.com/didipostman 

| e-mail : wmami@steg.com.tn / didipostman77@gmail.com

 | Twitter : @MamiWad3

| \----------------------------------------/ 

                         | |

 | \---------------/ \------------------------/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shutdown Windows Security Threat

Gemini clarify Could Spring batch be the model describing how Crispr cas9 works

Cogito Ergo Sum