Need help

I share with you email received from Embl-Ebi about my IT model 


Dear Wadi,

I recommend you talk to computational biologists locally to write this up as a manuscript and submit it to a peer-reviewed journal. Hopefullyou should get feedback to improve your manuscript.

For example you coud reach out to these authors

Designing and running an advanced Bioinformatics and genome analyses course in Tunisia - PubMed

nlm.nih.gov

I am sure, you could find many more bioinformatician from Tunisia, just search for papers in PubMed and collaborate with them. Hopefully you will find some one to help you with writing this mansucript.

Best regards

Sheriff

Please share in order To help me find Tunisian bioinformatician To write a manuscript

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shutdown Windows Security Threat

Gemini clarify Could Spring batch be the model describing how Crispr cas9 works

ChatGPT Teaching Languages by Keyboards and Text To Speech