A discussion with foulen ben foulen

foulen ben foulen : Hello,

read most of your papers great work. Looking forward to know more about you and your Technology.

Greetings foulen ben foulen

Me (Wadï Mami didipostman) : Thank you, that means a lot. 

Best regards
Wadï Mami

foulen ben foulen : I'm really interested in learning more about your work. For example, about CRISPR Cas 9

project. And the technology behind the architecture.

Me (Wadï Mami didipostman) : 
First of all The idea had come to my mind when seeing the sequence diagram of Spring Batch

I invite you to read my blog  https://thecrisprcas9model.blogspot.com/ from the most old post to the recents one. At the 

beginning I tried to find the analogy by myself and later I was helped by AI especially Gemini

here my first thought


and here my project on Github https://github.com/didipostman/CrisprCas9

I recommend to you the book of T Minella Spring Batch  https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/pro-spring-batch/9781430234524/

Then article from article since 2012 and till the advent of AI I build the project on Gemini 3.8 AI Studio with my prompt Spring Batch as a model for Crispr Cas9

 
Thank you
hope I answered you
Wadï mami

foulen ben foulen : What is the goal of your project ? To start a company/startup ?

Me (Wadï Mami didipostman) :

Not at all I started my idea to save my little uncle who had cancer and he passed away now I continued because my grand uncle catch cancer and he died too my mother in law also dead my best friend also passed away and now my mother she passed away this 8th of september. My aunts passed away because of diabetes and cancer too and I know many of my relatives suffering from cancer diabetes and many other diseases and CRISPR Cas9 could be a solution when drug is discovered.
My project is under MIT License which means you can do whatever you like with start a company a startup but you must mention my name only mention my name no fees nor money to give it is for a philanthropic cause.


foulen ben foulen : My condolences.What do you do with the patent?

Me (Wadï Mami didipostman) :

Thank you. 

The MIT License does not grant explicit patent rights, which means it does not protect users from patent infringement claims by the software's creators or other contributors.
Because the license was written in the late 1980s, it focuses purely on "copyright" permissions (such as copying, modifying, and distributing the text of the code) and remains completely silent on patents.
I forget to mention I ve got preprints in researchgate and zenodo 

A preprint licensed under CC BY 4.0 is an open-access academic manuscript uploaded to a public server before undergoing formal peer review. By selecting the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license, authors retain their copyright while granting the public expansive rights to interact with the work. [1, 2, 3]
Rights and Obligations Under CC BY 4.0
According to the Creative Commons License Deed, anyone who accesses the preprint is free to: [1]
    • Share: Copy, distribute, and transmit the material in any medium or format.
    • Adapt: Remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, including commercial use. [1, 2]
The only mandatory condition is proper Attribution (BY). Users must give appropriate credit by citing the original authors, linking back to the license, and explicitly stating if any changes were made. [1, 2]
Key Considerations for Researchers
    • Irrevocability: Once a preprint is published under a CC BY 4.0 license on platforms like arXiv or Preprints.org, the license cannot be revoked. Future versions can carry different terms, but the preprint version remains permanently open. [1, 2]
    • Funder Compliance: Many major open science foundations (such as the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative) actively fund and advocate for the use of CC BY 4.0 on preprints to speed up global scientific collaboration. [1]
    • Journal Compatibility: Most reputable scientific journals permit authors to post preprints under CC BY 4.0 without affecting their eligibility for later peer-reviewed publication, though it is always best to check individual journal policies. [1]






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRISPR-Cas9 Spring Batch Application

Goldbach’s conjecture proven

Résolution de la conjecture de Goldbach